If you're a registered member of AutoBidMaster, you and a guest can visit any Copart auction yard in the US during their regular business hours to inspect the vehicle you're interested in in person. Copart charges a $25 fee per bidder and a $25 fee per guest when visiting one of their facilities to inspect a vehicle. You can find a list of Copart auction yards with contact information and facility hours on Copart's website.
To visit a Copart yard you'll need your Bidder Number and your AutoBidMaster password. You should have received an e-mail containing your bidder number when you registered and paid your deposit. If you no longer remember your bidder number, please call our office and we'll look it up for you. You'll need your Bidder Number and password to check-in to the auction yard using one of Copart's Bidding Kiosks.
To Complete Self Check-in:
· At the Bidding Kiosk select Option 4 from the Main Menu: Reseller (Broker) Bidder Check-In
· Enter your Bidder Number and AutoBidMaster password.
· Once you're sucessfully signed in, you'll be asked to enter the number of guests you brought with you to the auction yard. The number of guests does not include the bidder completing check-in. The charge for each guest is $25.
· If you've completed Check-In sucessfully you'll receive the following message: Your Reseller Bidder Check-in was successful. Please go to the counter to request receipts, pay fees, and sign the Check-in form.
· Proceed to the counter, pay your yard visit fees, and sign the Check-In form. Done!
You'll be given three attempts to check-in. If all attempts are unsucessful, you'll need to restart the check-in process. If you have difficulty checking in, please see an auction yard employee or give us a call and we'll assist you.